Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tou Fen # 24

I woke up this morning and it was freezing!!! I miss having to wear a sweater :) I have a miracle... last week I lost my planner and I went a week without it, but I found it!!! Losing a planner as a missionary, is a very scary, sad, and frustrating thing. I am so blessed :) This week was good. I think I have had many experiences that have been eye-opening for me and I hope that they are able to improve and progress. Our investigators are doing well and just need to strengthen their faith! We met with the Lin Family this week after a week and a half of not meeting with them and... They said they didn't want to come back to church, but that they would rather just read the Book of Mormon, and have us come over and share with them. We just listened as they talked at us for a while and shared their feelings. I am so sad. It is so sad to see that they don't want to come to church because it's too noisy. It's a lack of faith, but we will be meeting with them tonight and keep on preparing them for baptism by the end of this month. Please pray that their hearts will be softened and be able to listen to the Spirit as they read the scriptures and pray. Tang Bebe is doing so good!! He came to the baptism on Saturday, church on Sunday, and committed to quit smoking!! We are going to get him baptized!! He is already a Christian and he is just eating up everything we give him. Everyone in the branch loves him and though his baptismal date is next month I hope we can get him baptized by the 30th :) I hope you all are doing well, and I hope you know I love you. I have a very high chance of moving this transfer, so pray that the Lord will give me strength to be able to do whatever He has in store :) I am in love with this work and I'm gonna go out, plant knew seeds, and reap the harvest of seeds planted earlier. Thank you so much. Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment