Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, December 9, 2013

Tou Fen # 25

Happy Birthday Cossette and Benjamin!! :) I love you two so much and I hope you had and do have a great birthday!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) This week at our English Class we had a Thanksgiving Party, and Elder Liu helped make a massive paper turkey :) fun time! We spent last Monday making Pumpkin Pie and cookies for the party and it was all a hit!! We played Pin the Gobble on the Turkey and made little Hand paper turkeys with thankful things on the feathers :) Super fun time :) Then on the next morning, we found a great new investigator on our way out to visit a less-active! It'd been 2 1/2 weeks since we had found a new investigator and it was super cool because I just saw him, and I just knew that he would listen. As we started to talk with him he was very cold, but as we just continued to chat with him. Eventually he opened up and we gave him a Book of Mormon, and prayed and he felt great!! He set up for Saturday, but I was already gone... This week was transfers and I got moved to Xinzhu!! haha As I remember correctly, Joseph has served here and I am not sure about Joshua, John, or Treavor, but It's great! I have also been called to serve as the District Leader! Haha, obviously the Lord thinks I need it :) I'm super stoked to serve the people in the Xinzhu 1st Ward, and to serve the other members in my district. I'm praying everyday for the Gift of Charity, and I would love your prayers also for that gift :) That's what I'm expecting the Lord to teach me. Hahah, that as well as humility obviously. He's already started!! Hahah, my companion's name is Elder Huang. He is a native from Tainan. He is a hard worker and I'm excited to work with him :) I haven't had any opportunities to meet too many of our investigators yet, but this week we'll be able to for sure :) I'm thankful for the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The Plan of Salvation and The Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon, and the strength of truth that it has to change people into a disciple of Christ. I'm thankful for Taiwan, and Xinzhu!! I am Thankful for all of you and especially my mom and dad :) I am thankful for LOVE :) Hahah I'll send some pictures next week and I want to tell you all... I love you!! Love, Elder Jordan Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment