Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Taoyuan # 62

Dear Family, Oh my dearest, beloved, beautiful Sarah and Tarah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZHU NI SHENG RI KUAI LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 祝你生日快樂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my twin sisters alot. jiu zhe yang. (just like that!) This week was great!!!!!! lots of things learned again. hahah We had a Zone Training and two exchanges and it was super busy. :) but Elder Clyde and I are doing really good. I am so blessed to have a Mission President, called of God who is inspired to help me and other missionaries become more converted to the Lord and to help those that we teach com e closer to the Savior. Presidetn Day has invited us to really focus on the attributes of Christ and to become more like Him. This has made me think about the following: Through out my mission, I have been with just the right companions. Some of them were a little disobedient, and lacked the desire, but I can say that those times I am truly thankful because they were the times that I really went through my own Gethsemane. Earlier this year we had an opportunity to have a Mission Conference and have Elder Holland speak to us, and he got right up in our faces and shared with us his bold, fiery testimony he shared with us that we should remember that we are no better than the Savior. He himself was scoffed and rejected. Took upon Himself every pain and sickness imaginable, and we can not expect that it will be any different. I have been called of to represent Him and so if I am really accomplishing my purpose, I praise my Father for every trial. For just one more opportunity to become like Him. We have a loving Father in Heaven. I know that for sure. Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, who, if his son ask bread, will give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Ask. He will give it to you. :) Strive to keep your baptismal covenant of always REMEMBERing HIM. Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment