Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, October 13, 2014

Taoyuan # 69

Dear Family and Loved ones, Thanks for the pictures everyone!!! It looks like Conference was awesome. Laci!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) hahahahah Today my report is going to be a little short, but I can say that I loved General Conference, and it was a total miracle week!!! Brother and Sister Jiang, Brother Lu, Sister Jackllyn Tang, and Brother Burt Huang all came to General Conference on Sunday!!!!!!!! The Spirit was so strong for them and they loved it. Thank you so much for your prayers. The power of prayer is so incredible. Seriously. Thank you so much. Just like I said last week. I can feel the prayers and I can see the miracles that come because of our faith in the Lord and His work. D&C 88:73 says, that the Lord will hasten his work in his time, and as we have been commanded to work in the hastening of The Work... He is doing it. I'll give you an update next week on the investigators and their status, but Thanks so much. I love you. This Conference I got alot of inspiration for my future family and I just want to thank mom and dad for doing everything you have ever done to teach me to use my priesthood, and become more like the Savior. “When all is said and done, the home is the ideal forum for teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.” -Tad R. Callister Hurrah For Israel!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment