Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Taoyuan # 70

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! This week has been so great. Really. I feel like this week was just super awesome. I am super happy. I love serving with Elder Clyde. I really feel like he and I are doing really well here. The relationship that we have established with the ward and stake members here is great!! The Lord has been really merciful to provide us with so many opportunities to serve, minister with (unto), and love them. Update!!!!! Brother and Sister Jiang: No opportunity to meet with them but we are developing a better relationship with the members that introduced us to them. Brother Lu: We met with him on Saturday afternoon and taught him the commandments because right after conference he himself came up to us and said he wanted to learn what commandments were. That lesson went great, and then our member invited him to attend a YSA activity that night and he went. He loved it!!! Unfortunately we couldn't go with him because we had to go do a baptismal interview, but it was probably best that way. Anyway, I'm not even to the best part yet. He came to church the next day and was just awesome. We learned about Eternal Marriage, and the Celestial Kingdom... haha those are two really deep subjects and it was just awesome because there was a brotherin our Priesthood Meeting that shared for us to obtain that celestial glory it is absolutley necessary for us to make a covenant (baptism) with Heavenly Father, and after that class he came up to me and said... "I feel like I need to make a covenant." hahaha I had to ask him again because I thought I heard something wrong!! Hahah he had a baptismal date before, but he found out for himself that he should be baptized!!!!!! Sister Jackllyn Tang: Good, she is reading the Book of Mormon. She really wants to repent and change her life, but she feels hesitant because she still believes in Buddah. Brother Burt Huang: Super great!! He has come to church 3 weeks in a row... hahaha, we finally got to meet with him, and he really wants to learn! Hopefully his wife will be willing to meet with us and him and that we can find some time other than right before church to meet with him so we can help him progress faster!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!!! I really do feel and see the strength that you pray for these people and me. I love you!!!!!!!! Hurrah For Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment