Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tou Fen #13

Another great week here in Toufen!! Definitely not the greatest with Key Indicators, but definitely a great growing week for me. My "dad" (Elder Hopper) left me at home and I will not see him at least for another 6 weeks... but it's alright because I have to grow up some time! :P haha and the Lord felt that the greatest thing to help me grow up would be to send Elder Hopper off and to bring 3 Elders back to Toufen. . . Yes!!! I just said that!! Toufen has 4 Elders and 2 Sisters! The work here is about to explode!!! It's been a little crazy for me because I am the Junior Companion, but the only one out of the four of us who knows anything about this place, but this is the will of the Lord. He knows I can take it. The Sisters also had a baptism this week and I got to baptize her! :) haha her name is Lin JM. She is known to the missionaries as mine and Elder Hopper's "Girlfriend"(Elder Hopper and I found her two weeks befor the Sisters got here and she always called us Shuai ge (handsome)) :P she is about 70 years old and is just the cutest old lady you will ever meet! She is so great. It was a great experience. It was such a great thing to hear her bear her testimony and see how much the knowledge of the Restoration has blessed her. Because of this Gospel, she KNOWS that she is a precious daughter of God. My greatest thing from studies this week was Alma 7... The Atonement of Christ, why we need it, and how we can apply it. We are working with 2 families (Weng and Lin Families) and they are progressing just great!! Weng Family actually came to the baptism on Saturday and I think they really liked it. next time we meet with them we are going to share the Plan of Salvation and I'm super stoked :)!! I love you. Thank you for your prayers and blessings. Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment