Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, January 13, 2014

Xinzhu # 32

Hello!! This week was a good week for the district. Just as always, we're all just working hard.The vision of focusing on our Less-Active Melchizedek Priesthood members (LAMPs) is taking the first few steps. Xinzhu 1st Ward has given us a list of all the LAMPs, and we have split those up and given some to the Sisters. This week I learned a lot. I learned that we all have our own pieces of heaven that our Father has given us. He has allowed my companion and I, as imperfect things, to come out here and do this perfect work. I have really recognized that the Lord does His perfect work through imperfect things, because as we see how this perfect work changes imperfect things to be more perfect, it strengthens us, and provides us opportunities to become perfect. Actually, on Saturday I was reminded of the fact none of us are perfect, and this is how the Lord does His work. I'm going to do the very best that I can do to change myself, and take every opportunity that He gives me. I really don't have too much time this week, but I just want to say that I love you all. I know that the Savior Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten of the Father, and I know that ONLY in, and THROUGH HIM ARE WE made NEW. I love the Father. I know of His plan and I am so blessed to be a part of the work that brings these truths to the world. I am a son of God, and I am about His work. Love, Elder Jordan Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment