Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, September 8, 2014

Taoyuan # 64

Hello my loved ones!!.... Yeah... That's everyone. I don't care what color you are, where you are from, what you smell like, or what you do... I love you ( I <3 U) :P I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for His wonderful work. This week I got to go on exchanges with my trainer (Elder Hopper), and we saw so many miracles. The Spirit was super strong as we had many opportunities to serve the members and Testify of Christ. Elder Clyde and I are working really hard to find people to find, and we are working with the ward alot. Hahah our Ward Mission Leader came out tracting with us and it was super fun because he was just talking about how not easy it is to find someone to teach. The Lord really blessed us with the work we are doing with the Ward. We have a LA family (Liu Family) came to Church with their 16 year old LA son and it was good. : ) He is doing really good. Thanks for your prayers because Lu Dx came to church this week and the Lin Family came too, they rejected the invite to be baptized right now, but they still want to learn :) There is a light that is coming into their lives! :) Thanks for your prayers... It's going great here!! Missionary work is not easy. There are lots of stresses, and trials, but I have come to know some wonderful things that have brought me peace and hope to me in the times that I am low. It's two words... HE LIVES. I know that I have said that before, but I know that He Lives and there is nothing that can stop us from going forward. If He didn't live... there would be no purpose, but I know by the power of the Holy Spirit that Jesus is the Christ. He is the center of it all and through following his perfect example and striving to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we can all get HOME. I'm going to the Celestial Kingdom, and I'm going to take as many people along with me. :) Have a great week this week. I love you all. I'm praying for you. Hurrah for Israel!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment