Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Xinan # 77

This week Brother Huang Qi Ru brought his girlfriend, Sister Wu Hui Yu, with him to church!!!!!! She has a great desire to be baptized and have a new start. Two weeks ago we boldly invited her to come to church this week and start planning to come the weeks after that and she said that she was willing to do it and she did it!! She seemed to like it quite a bit. She loved the Christmas hymns and had a grin on her face the whole time :) Her work is really quite busy, but we are sending her texts with scriptures daily. We are hoping for her and Brother Huang to be baptized this month. They need prayers to know that they should be baptized and we hope that she will quit her work and that they will get married so they can give Christ a gift this year. Please pray for them!!! We really need some miracles to happen for them. This week my studies were almost nothing... (because of all the training meetings and transfer week). I hope to have more in the following weeks I will be able to do more. I need to at least make sure that I get some reading in the Book of Mormon daily. I want to give Jesus a gift this year and it is to read "Jesus the Christ". I have about 200 pages left and less than a month to do it... pray that I will be able to use the time that I have to read it and learn more about how I can give more of myself to Him and to those I teach. I really love Elder Huang. I feel like most of the lessons we have taught have been really good. We haven't been able to find too much together, but I'm excited this week to do that more :) No pictures this week because my camera is broken.... I'm going to get if fixed this week... hope that all goes well. Haha I love using the "He is the Gift" video we have really been able to see alot of success with it from sharing it with the members in our ward. They are sharing it and getting excited for Christmas. Too many experiences, but we look forward to it this week with using the little biyu that Sister Day used with the candy cane and visiting our members and asking for LA referrals and finding some more low hanging fruit for the coming months. Also we want to make more calls to our potentials :) This is my week!! Even though it was absolutely crazy... it was still really great. I'm excited to be here with Elder Huang and to have the opportunity to serve so closely with President and Sister Day and work together to bring forth the Work of The Master. :) I love you, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment