Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MTC Week 1

Nimen Hao! (Hello!) haha that is probably one of the most common phrases that I say here on the MTC campus. I am loving the language and have loved being in the MTC so far. They say that if you make it to Sunday, you'll be good all the way through.... hahah I made it! I know that it's not done yet though. I will be here for 8 more weeks. I'm loving it! You prospect missionaries.... anything they say about the MTC food is SOOO true. They do something to it.... but it's so good!! I don't know that I am making any sense right now, but I want to tell you that General Conference was really great here at the MTC. Truely amazing. It is great to see and feel Christ in every aspect of your life. There is a spirit on the campus of the MTC that makes it almost as peaceful as the temple. I am in a Tripanionship right now and love it. Elder Morgan, from Idaho and Elder Illu, from Utah. We get along great and are having a great time. There are still some things that we need to get down when it comes to studying, preparing, and teaching our investigator, but that will come in time as we all come to know of our love for the Savior and His love for us. The language is a challenge that's for sure. I am doing alright. I know a decent amount compared to my companions, but there is a sister in our district who is like, crazy good!! She lived in Taiwan for like 8 months last year, so she had a little bit of a head start on us :P I am growing so much, and I know that the Lord in only going to help me grow more (cough, cough..... humble me) because there are times that I feel like I can't go any more, but somehow I get back up and try again! Every day is a new day and there is always a couple more inches that I can stretch when the Lord is the one that is pushing me. I love this work. The work that is of my Father. He is the one and only God and HE DOES LOVE ME. I invite you to find out learn that truth for yourself. I love you all and I hope you all will love me :) I pray for you and wish all the best for you as I am about my Father's Work. God Bless, Elder Jordan Westover P.S.- Thank you all for writing me!! I got like 8 letters on my first two days and everyone in my district was super jealous.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment