Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, May 13, 2013

MTC Week 6

Hello!! Thank you all so much for the amazing birthday here in the MTC! I enjoyed getting a wave of letters.... :) you all made my district jealous because I seriously got 4 packages, and like 25 letters! :) Definately made my day. Provo Crew and NM Westovers- Thank you so much for the Shirely's! They were amazing. Hall Family- Thank you so much for the fun puzzle, letters, and chocolate chip cookies! Mystery sugar cookie-giver....- :) Awesome!! I really didn't find any sign of who those were from, but I would like to say thank you! :) Brown Family- Thank you for the awesome letter and Eagle Invitation.... I hate to tell you that I won't be there :( Congrats thought Kaleb!! I'm super happy for you :) Good job. You're not done yet though! I love my pillow case, by the way :) Meyers Family- thank you so much for the great update and birthday wishes Jared and Laci- I. Love. You. Give the litter and gang all a love for me there! Joshua and Katie- Hey thank you for the update!!! Such Goood news!!!!!!! I'll continue to pray for you and show my graditude for the blessings that you have recieved so far. I need to go study more, but I love you all! Thank you all so much for the great things this week. I wish I could share more... Loves. I feel your love prayers through the guidance of the spirit. Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment