Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, May 20, 2013

MTC Week 7

Brigg, Gunner, and Kaleb. You are amazing and I love you. Congratulations on earning the Rank of Eagle Scout and know that I was there in your Eagles Nest in spirit. Keep up the good work and don't stop till it's all done!! :) There is no end to progression. You can always progress. Remember that. If you don't figure that out from scouting, you'll definatedly find it out in the mission field! Sarah and Tarah, I wish I could have been there!!! I know that you did great in your homecoming talks and the spirit was there. I'm super excited to see you next week Tarah!!! Thank you all for the love and letters! I have so much to catch up with, so if you don't get one for a while... Just know that I haven't completely forgotten about you! :) HEYYYY!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?! I only have 13 days till... "I'm leavin' on a jet plane! "... (Babylon) Hahah I'm super excited and at the sametime, completely freaked out of my mind, and then I think... I have a calling. I'm a missionary. I'm a representative of Jesus Christ. This. Is. What. I. Do. (Doubt not, fear not) :) I have loved this week so much!! I had the opportunity to sing in the MTC choir this las week and we sang "Come Thou Fount" for Elder Nelson :) It was awesome and I love the man :) Lastnight we had the opportunity to hear from Mary Edmunds....... she is an older lady that has served like, 6 missions and has been working for the missionary department for over 40 years and she... is hilarious!! Her and Elder Nelson spoke on the power of the Spirit of Elijiah. Along with the power of Prayer and all that you need to do is ask for the help of your family that is on the other side of the veil. I love that and it is incredible. My progressive investigators are doing well! We have one with a baptismal date and the other we are working on.... I love you!!! I must be exactly obedient.... :) Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment