Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Xinzhu #40

大家好! Hello Everyone! Happy birthday Mom!!! and Happy Anniversary Jared and Laci!!! This week has been awesome and I am so happy to say that I am serving here in Xinzhu with a wonderful (another) new companion!! Hahah this time it is actually an American! His name is Elder Kesler from Liberty, Missouri. He is a wonderful missionary and very motivated to work!! I am not saying that I haven't loved my other companions before, but it's been a while since I've had a companion like him. He's just moved here from Toufen, so him and I have had alot in common. :) It's been good! We are seeing miracles with the member work and helping all of the members in our ward create family mission plans and it's awesome to see the miracles and the blessings that come when the work is done the way it's supposed to be done. The members and missionaries working together. I have only a little time, but I will share one quick miracle. We had some people cancel on us on Thursday night and we had a member who had signed up to come out with us so we started to knock doors and find, and on the second door we were rejected, he thought of two of his employees that were still at the office. He asked us if we could go visit them, and we were like, "Yeah, I guess you can just let us go meet some people that you have been sharing the gospel with"!!!!!! He called, and they agreed, so we got in the car, and it was awesome. We invited them to be baptized, as we shared Eternal Families, and although they didn't accept now, but they know how important the message is, and they know what our purpose is. :) We had 0 investigators come to church last week, and we set a goal to use the members to help our investigators come to church by teaching in their homes, and this week we had 5 investigators come to church. The importance you have in missionary work is so essential, and I want to encourage you to ask the missionaries in your ward what you can do to help their investigators at church have spiritual experiences. You are the example of the Light of the World. Our Lord and Savior, and these people need your prayers and your help. :) Go and Do!!! I love you!! HURRAH for ISRAEL!!! Elder Westover (Jordan)

No comments:

Post a Comment