Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, March 17, 2014

Xinzhu #41

Hello!!! :) Too much goodness this week. :) I have way too many miracles to tell this week. . . . . . I don't even know how to start!! I was on exchanges with our Zone Leaders here in Xinzhu and on that one day alone, we found 3 new souls... :) It was awesome!! We also found two others with Elder Kesler here. Both accepted baptismal invitations and set a goal for April. :) It's amazing proclaiming the Gospel. This week in our Zone Training Meeting we were introduced with the Monthly Mission Vision, "Using the doctrine of Christ to bring an ever increasing number of souls unto Christ". :) This made me really think of my relationship with the Savior and the strength of that relationship that was able to bring souls unto Christ. There is always ways that we can improve and ways that we must change to obtain the blessings that Heavenly Father can bring to those who are in our lives. I don't have enough time this week, but I love you all. I am so thankful for all of your prayers, and I will start to write the names of our investigators next week. :) I love you all. HURRAH for ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kuazhang missionary, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment