Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, April 14, 2014

Xinzhu # 45

Happy Birthday Rebekah Jane and Savannah!! :) love ya'll!!! :) You're all great. I really don't have too much time this week, but it's going great! The miracles!! :) So many :) all that have to do with families!! We found a lady that was waiting for daughter to come home on the bus. Her name is Yang JM. She was wearing a very unique hat, and she also had another daughter with her at the time, but we started to share with her about the restored gospel and how it can bless the families through true principles and a living prophet and we asked for her phone number so that we could find a time to share with her husband and the family... she wouldn't do it. Tried another time... she kept on going on about how her husband would probably not want to listen and all this stuff, and I had a feeling to show her my family picture. I pulled it out and she was amazed!!! She could not believe that my mother birthed 12 children, and she started to cry. She then just told me that I was lucky to have that big of a family. She loves children and wants the best for her children. I then testified to her the truthfulness of the message our Heavenly Father has given us, His children, and again asked for her number. She accepted the invite. She read it with her husband and we called and set up a time to go over next Sunday!! So Wonderful!! :) I love sharing with families!! It's not going to be easy, but it's definitely hastening the Work of the Lord. :) Our mission is super focusing on the Book of Mormon to help our investigators and less active members feel the Spirit and become more converted. It has been incredible to see the strength of the Spirit in all of our lessons as we share the message of the Restoration, and I have been able to take the invitation in Moroni 10:3-5 and have had the Spirit reconfirm to me the truthfulness of the Gospel. I know that a family established on the teachings of the Book of Mormon and reading together daily will be able to obtain a greater peace in life only attainable through Faith in Christ. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Kingdom of God on Earth. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Hurrah for Israel!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment