Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, May 5, 2014

Xinzhu # 48

Happy Mothers Day!! To all of you wonderful women in my life... I love you and am so grateful for you. I won't be there to give you a rose and a hug or anything, but know that I love you and I know that because of our Savior Jesus Christ we can be together forever. Moms are my Heros. Especially my mom though :D I am loving the work here. We had a baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 6 month dry font for our area is over!!!!!!! Zhou Chang En will be great in the church. He has been ready for 6 months and is finally on the path!! I'm going to do the best that I can to make sure that he is going to get to the temple! Elder Willes is super good. I am so happy to work with him. He makes me better and keeps me accountable. I have actually been able to see the change that has happend in me and in my nature since I was trained... I remember just little things that my trainer would do that made me kinda mad, and i would occasionally get mad at him... now I have learned that I should love everyone and always remember that I can't control other people and the things they do, but I can decide whether I will just change myself to love the things they do. It makes things easier. :) I love it. Thank you so much for all of your prayers!! Love, Elder Westover I'll send pictures next week... I'm having some mishaps with the computer this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment