Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, July 14, 2014

Taoyuan # 57

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much news from everyone! Congrats to John and Yumiao on the engagement!!!! Congrats to Jared and Laci on the baby!!!!!!!!! Congrats to Joshua and Katie on the callings!! I am so happy. I love it! I feel more and more like the promise of him that looses himself in His work will really find himself. When Elder Holland came to talk to us, he said that if we give it all we have for Him and are completely ALL IN, we won't go home unless it's on a stretcher... so Plan on seeing me come out of terminal on a stretcher because it's all on the feild!! I really have received so many blessings. I have so many things that I would have to be like Enos and pray for a day and a night and a day to list it all out, but I just want to share with you a few miracles. This week we met with an investigator (Lin Dx) that has been having some problems with the drinking tea and coffee, but as we were having our WPS a few weeks ago we had the feeling that fasting would be good for him. Last Monday we shared with him about the fasting and Saturday night we started the fast together. It was super great. He gave a wonderful prayer and the next day it was incredible... in our Gospel Principles class he received some inspiration as to how he can quit and the things he needs to do to accomplish it!! He set another date for July 26th and we will work with him and love him and help him "Come unto Christ". that's it! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment