Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Taoyuan # 72

Dear family, Hi... Hey... I really love Mom's little goblin (John) ;P Happy Birthday!!!! Thanks for your love, Maybe I'll see you in January... JK haha Anyway, This week was super great! I loved it. It's only been 4 or 5 days since I emailed you last so there isn't that much to talk to you about, but I am super excited to share with you that Brother Lu is doing great, and really wants to get baptized. :) Yesterday as we met with him and were sharing the commandments with him he just said, "these really aren't that easy, but they are do-able. And I know that this is a commitment that I need to make with Heavenly Father." We shared all the major commandments with him yesterday and he committed to quit smoking. We gave him a blessing after our lesson to give him more strength beyond his own, but please keep praying for him specifically that he can make this covenant with his Father in Heaven on the 15th :) I'll just list off the other people we are working with: Jackllyn, Jason, Mark, Sister Jiang, Brother Shen, Brother Tu, and the Jiang Family. Please pray that they can start progressing to baptism. I love you all so much. I have seen that the simple tools that Elder Richard G. Scott shared about in GC are true. Brother Lu said that as he has been praying, learning, spending time with ward members, and coming to church that he has felt more and more peace in his life. That is the promise that Elder Scott gave us. If we pray, study, have FHE, and go to the temple, we will develop stronger faith in our Savior, thus have an increased peace in our lives. I know that the Savior lives. Keep up the good work and be faithful to Heavenly Father and CTR Hurrah For Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment