Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Taoyuan # 73 (SUCH A POWERFUL ONE THIS WEEK!)

Dearest beloved family, Hello. I have to say that I am so happy. I love Elder Bennion. Miracles are great.When we were out finding this week we had a day that we felt like we should look for a mom... We had just finished our lunch, called upon the powers of heaven to lead and were going to the place we had planned the night before to go find this mom, and we found her!! Haha!! So incredible!! Her name is Sister Yang. Her mother is a Christian in Southern Taiwan and she was pretty interested in the message we were sharing. We shared about eternal families and she said that her and her husband would come to church this next week!! They have a little boy 1 1/2 yrs. Next week we have the primary program, so I hope that they can come, as well with the other families that we find this week! Pray that we can find families!!! please :) Our investigator Brother Lu is not ready for baptism yet because he still needs a little time to quit the cigarettes. He has cut 10 cigs a day down to about 4. He is going good. :) we are praying for him and we are going to fast for him this week. This week he came to church in a suit :) He really wants to get baptized. We are going to go over to his apartment and read the scriptures to him as he works out :) haha we'll see how it works. Pray that the Spirit will strengthen him as we read the Book of Mormon with him to help him develop Faith in Christ enough to drop this habit of smoking. Brother Jason Jian is going pretty good! He set his own date for the end of December. Pray that he just as Brother Lu will be able to read the Book of Mormon and feel the Spirit testify to him that this is the true church. He feels the spirit at both his buddist temples and here, but we gave him the commitment to live the Word of Wisdom and quit smoking. :) Super excited to see the miracles that the Spirit works with him. Need your prayers!! We also have a new progressing investigator with a baptismal date named Brother Tu. He is super stoked to get baptized on 12/6 :) He loved church, and has started to read the Book of Mormon. He's eating it up and feeling the Spirit so strong every time he prays and comes to church :) The other day I was just looking at my New Year's Resolutions/ Personal Vision for this year, and I was thinking about it :) Haha I set the goal to make Satan afraid to even hear Elder Westover's name because of the courage and faith I have in Christ. I feel like I am really going through that sanctification of the Holy Spirit that is spoken of in Mosiah 3:19. As I am doing the "Remember This...", following the mission vision, being a "one-eyed missionary", and remembering to "Fear No Man". I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and the Great I AM. This is His church and I am His missionary. I'm gonna invite all people to come unto Him. I need not fear because He Lives. I know that because He lives, Families are Forever. Hurrah For Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment