Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, November 17, 2014

Taoyuan # 74

Dear Family, Thanks to John and Rebekah and Sarah for the pictures :) I really loved to see the pictures of Grandma's funeral. There were many emotions in this weeks work. I am so happy just as mom said that Grandma is with her MAN. :) It's a joy. There were many miracles and some challenges this week. Brother Lu has rn into some problems with the Law of Chastity. Pray that he can come to know that there is no way to negotiate with God. These commandments are set and they will bless us if we keep them. Pray that my companion and I will be able to follow the Spirit as we meet with him this week to have the Spirit tell him why he must obey. Brother Jian hasn't answered our phone calls.... Brother Tu is doing awesome :) Super good. :) We hope that he will be able to get baptized on the 29th of this month or on the 6th of December. We met a Zhang Family this week and the dad really wants to change. :) Please pray that as they come to church that they will feel the love of the members. There is a senior missionary couple that is working in the office in Taibei that speaks Spanish and they came over here on Sunday to help teach the Hermana from Chile (mom and dad, have you skyped her yet??) that lives here and it was great! We had a fiesta at her house with the ward members that are her fellowshippers and it was just a great blast :) She is getting in with the family of the ward more and more. I'm leaving this week and I'm gonna be in Taibei near the temple. Super excited :) This week when I went into President Day's office for a renewal on my Temple Recommend and Ecclesiastical Endorsement to BYU he called me to be his assistant. Hahah.... I just had a huge dead weight in my stomach when he said it. Prayers are appreciated.... Thanks!!! hahah Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment