Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, November 24, 2014

Xinan # 75

Hello family! Hey I love you all so much. I am up here in Taibei and get to see the temple every day. We have an investigator (Brother Hu) that is doing really good here in this area and we are planning on him getting baptized this next week :) Please pray for him and another couple... (Brother Huang and Sister Wu) They are a couple that has been dating for 16 years. They need to get married. Haha, like really soon because Brother Huang is prepared, but just needs to get married so that they can be in harmony with the commandments of God ;) Law of Chastity. We have been prayerfully been preparing for their lesson with Brother Huang and we hope that Sister Wu will be able to feel that she can make that step :) I am so happy to be here and have the wonderful opportunity to serve so close to President Day. I have two companions right now (Elder Huang and Elder Weech). I'm being trained to take Elder Weech's place, so I'm gonna be going through alot of briefs and training. The most important thing that I have learned from the scriptures, my father, mother, brothers, sisters, mission leaders, church leaders, and fellow missionaries is that love is the most important key in being a leader. Please on top of all of the other prayers you are praying with my investigators... please pray that I can have more love to give to these missionaries. :) I just have to tell you. Really. You are so wonderful. I am so grateful for you and all the things that you have done for me in my life. There is a scripture that I love to share with the people here in Taiwan: "Cousel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day." (Alma 37:37) I know that God lives. He is our loving Father and there are so many blessings that he has waiting for us. I just want to invite you all to take some time. In your prayers, or take some time in your FHEs to continually be grateful that you may be "lifted up". Our loving Heavenly Father has given us many gifts and the greatest is our Savior. Ponder often that ultimate gift that makes all other gifts available. The Atonement :) I know that the Savior Jesus Christ Lives. He is the only way to return to Heavenly Father's presence and as we remember Him and express our gratitude and love to Him through obedience to His commandments and live the standard of parents, church leaders, and are good people, we are lifted up and will be happy :) Hurrah For Israel!!! Love, Elder Westover

No comments:

Post a Comment