Taipei Taiwan

Taipei Taiwan

Monday, January 5, 2015

Xinan #80

Dear Family, Thanks for all the family photos from Christmas and it snowed back in the old Cornville!!!! :) Oh boy... dad please make a snowball and keep it in the freezer from me until I get back :) if there is any room in the freezer that is ;) Please give my regards to the Rongo family... I really have a special relationship with Natasha. She was at every single football game and she just had the biggest smile on her face!! She was so happy and full of love. I made sure to say hi to her before the games because she just had that effect on me. Tell them I love them and I'm praying for their family. This last week has been so amazing. I really feel so blessed. I really miss being out in a normal area. I have to be completely honest. But, I know that the Lord has called me here to be here to testify of Him and do it in another way. I feel like I am still so prideful. I have a lot of things that I need to fix, to be able to be a more powerful leader and witness of Him. Daily I feel His Spirit telling me more and more the things that I need to do. Elder Huang is moving soon and I don't know what is going to happen!!! I'm gonna miss him. He is going back to Zhu nan.... to be ZL. I have so much to improve. But I felt like this last weeks Mission Leadership Council training was a lot different than any other training before... I felt more natural. More prepared and more calm. One of my greatest challenges on my mission has been just allowing allowing my natural man to leave!!! to get out of the Spirit's way. I am pretty excited for the next few months. It's gonna be crazy busy, and stretching, but I am on for it. I've never done any specialized training or anything like that, so just make sure I'm on the ball... This last week I feel like I have obtained alot of revelation as to how we can improve in our area. Recently in our area we have had a problem with finding new investigators. So I hope that we can get to know the members alot more, and establish some trust and love with the leadership of the ward and ask them, just like you have given us as an invite, what we can do to help them do the work that they would like to accomplish in Missionary Work for 2015. I hope to go and visit the Stake President and our Bishop and let them know that we are here to help them!! We hope that our efforts will be backed by the Spirit and the will of the Lord will help us do more finding, teaching, baptizing, retaining, and reactivating with the members. :) Last week when we were out finding on Monday night we found a Chen Ama... she was not really willing to accept the message because she was really touched as we shared with her about the family of God and about the Savior that God has prepared for us... she said that she could not accept, but she would like her son to learn about the Gospel. :) The Lord leads us to the prepared and gives all of His children a chance. There was also a random Brother from Tucheng Ward that came up and testified and invited her to meet with us :) So incredible. Hurrah For ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Elder Westover ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment